gift for hubby - he loves it!
Hubby has a rolex but wears this Tag Heuer Aquaracer everyday now and loves it. The price points under $1000 were a great buy as it retails for $1397 plus (that was the lowest price in the stores I went to, finally I checked Amazon and it was a great deal comparatively). I didn't order in time for the $700 price but did get under $1000 via Amazon at Christmas and Amazon shipped next day in time for Christmas (whew! :-) ). At the time of this review, it's up to $1200 (price seems to fluctuate). The blue is royal blue. With the two tone metals, stainless and gold, and blue face, it's very sporty looking - upscale sporty. Hubby says it's keeping time better than the Rolex President he has...as long as he's happy with the gift then it's 5 stars from my perspective. I think it looks great too.
Read More About TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Two-Tone Watch #WAB1120.BB0802
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น