วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Buying TAG Heuer Men's Silver Aquaracer Watch #WAF1112.BA0801


Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAF1112.ba.0801 silver

What a nice watch. I've been looking for a watch since my Tissot was having trouble. My wife decided to get me this watch from a local Dept Store with a coupon. When I looked on Amazon, it was cheaper but not enough to return the original. The very next day, Amazon's price took a drop and I ordered it. We saved over $500. It's not the same box, but it looks much nicer than the one we returned (must have been the display model). I'm a little worried with the warranty, but have read that Amazon's is decent. Love the watch. Not too bulky, hands illuminate at night. Just what I was looking for. My wife has excellent taste. Glad we looked here.
Read More About TAG Heuer Men's Silver Aquaracer Watch #WAF1112.BA0801

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น